How do I get help with a problem or request service from the Town administration?
You have several choices:

1.use our online Online Service Request form
2.consult our departmental directory, find the appropriate phone number, and call
3.visit the Westville Civic Building (Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), and inquire at the front desk

How do I license my dog?
Dog licenses are available each year.  Proof of rabies vaccination and, if applicable, proof of spaying/neutering are required to  obtain   a license. Licenses are available at the Town Civic Building.    

Where do I obtain a Building Permit or other planning related information?
For information regarding Building Permits or Planning please phone 1-902-755-1390.

Who collects garbage in Westville?
Garbage is picked up by a contractor.  Property owners are responsible for arranging for regular collection from their premises and for providing sufficient receptacles.

Where do I pay my Town taxes and water bills?
Payment can be made though your banking institution or by mailing payment to Town Hall.  You can also make payments in person at Town Hall.

What shopping and services are available in Westville?
Physicians, dentists, are all located within Town. Imaging and lab services are also nearby.  As well mainstreet offers restaurants, banks, clothing, and grocery shopping.

Are extensions given on Utility Bills?
A due date will be established for payment and if not paid services will be disconnected.

What do residents do for animal control?
Call the Town office at 396-1500.

Monday, January 22, 2018
Text Size
Back to Top